Friday, April 8, 2011

Kakie



Kakie


To the most cuddly and loveable squishy-baby!

You are the best at so many things:

Making potentially awkward situations not awkward at all.

Giving comforting back rubs and reading stories out loud

Name that tune from knocks on the wall (JINGLE BELLS!)

Dissipating tension in a room by making it suddenly hilarious.

Telling the most unforgettable funny stories. (There will be no more communal toothbrushes!)

Making up your own words. Getting everyone else to use said words.

Quotable quotes, including:

“Hey look muffins! … I mean leaves.”

And “I’m in love with him!! Even though I frequently forget his name.”

Loving unconditionally

Staying up late to listen to my troubles

Lighting up any party with ready laugh and an arsenal of awesome games

Saying family prayer with your retainer in (Pleath Bleth uth to be reverent…. .. . . . ..On Thunday)

Making addicting Poppyseed chicken casserole

I love you Katie dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment